dinsdag 31 maart 2015

IKEA days

Today felt so lovely. I went to IKEA with a few friends this afternoon. We tested all the showrooms and had so much fun making jokes of the funny furniture names (they are swedish, and quite hilarious). We also 'stole' so many pencils, I think the amount of pencils we got comes near a pencil for each day of the year. I am not kidding.

I bought a lovely plant, 3 tiny cactus-friends and two vanilla candles. The vanilla candles from IKEA are literally my favorite. Even when they aren't lit up, they can make my room smell so nice. It's just one of those silly things I really live for. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird.

It's not the first time I bought the IKEA cactus-set. You see, I had bought it once before, but they died. Yes, all 3 of them died. Not because I ignored them, but because I loved them too much. I gave 'em way too much water and that's how they died basically. Such a shame.





And why did no-one ever tell me they had carnivorous plants at IKEA? They were so rad, I swear! I really wanted to get one, but ended up not doing it. I don't know why, because now I am home I really regret not taking one home with me. Anyways, one of my friends got one. And a few hours ago she sent me a tiny clip, she was pulling pranks on the little munchkins because they had mistaken her fork for some sort of lunch, I guess. I wonder if you really have to feed them, once in a while. Maybe they will be the perfect solution for mosquitoes during Summer. If so, I better get one myself. Summer is great and all, don't get me wrong. But I just really hate the fact that every bug from the third circle of hell comes out and hides in my room. I just don't fancy bugs, at all, and I wished they didn't fancy me too. And we would live a happily ever after.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten